Sunday, July 06, 2008

Being Creative

I love arts & crafts and do-it-yourself projects! I only wish I had more time to do more of it and finish my projects quicker. I'm feeling pretty accomplished with one wedding-related project right now and I'm glad to have most of it off my back before the busy week begins. I'm super happy that this was a long weekend. I needed it.

So I was thinking about the whole keeping my blog private, and I decided to say "F it" to that idea. Sometimes I like to read random people's blogs that I happen to come across while web surfing, and people should be able to read mine too. That's the whole concept behind blogging anyway - putting your thoughts out there and sharing. Plus, anyone who knows me knows I have nothing to hide and always talk about the random shit in my life. So, enjoy world.

1 comment:

Fostatic said...

Hi Claudia!!!!

How are you? I haven't talked or even chatted with you in a while! I hope everything is going great and I'm glad I randomly checked your blog today. How is the wedding planning going? Take care!

Renata