Wow, it's been pretty well near a year since I have even touched this thing. I've pretty much neglected my poor blog due to my laziness. I think I've always considered and treated blogging as a journal where I need to dedicate a lot and time and effort to updating my readers on my daily activities. It turned into something that was really time consuming, but time doesn't seem to be on my side anymore. I think it's time to change my perspective on blogging. How about I treat this as something that I need not spend time nor effort on? I'm just going to write my random thoughts down whenever they cross my mind. I recently took up Twitter but I get annoyed by the limited amount of characters you're allowed for each blog post. I wish the "microblog" were a little less micro. haha does that even make sense? Oh well. Here's to my new attempt at blogging.
umm, wait. Does anyone even read this anymore? Probably not since this is private now. I was getting creeped out by the prospect of total strangers reading my life stories and viewing my photos. Well if you're my friend and have a google account (which you should so you can chat with me on gmail while I'm at work..hehe) then you are more than welcome to read and enjoy (hopefully) whatever is on my mind when I update this thing.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment