I was pretty excited about the parade. I'm more into the community aspect of these types of events. I love when there is something exciting going on in the city that draws large crowds, especially if it's free!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
One More Cookie!
I'll admit that I'm not the most die-hard Laker fan. I grew up watching them play on TV and I guess if someone asked me which is my favorite NBA team, I'd probably say the Lakers. But that doesn't mean that I'd cough up $100+ dollars to see a live game at the Staples Center down the street or tune in to every game obsessively during basketball season. If I happen to catch a game, I will root for them though. My brother, on the other hand, roots for the Lakers all the way. I wasn't surprised when he called me last night to ask if I wanted to go watch the Laker parade with him and his girlfriend today...and ask if he could park his car in the guest parking of my building. Aha, I knew there was an ulterior motive! jk.
I was pretty excited about the parade. I'm more into the community aspect of these types of events. I love when there is something exciting going on in the city that draws large crowds, especially if it's free!


I was pretty excited about the parade. I'm more into the community aspect of these types of events. I love when there is something exciting going on in the city that draws large crowds, especially if it's free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment